MyHousingSociety enables the Treasurer to easily set up and monitor Accounts for tracking the income and expenditure of his Society Community.
- Automatic Invoice generation against each flat for regular, fixed charges - e.g., Maintenance Fee.
- Supports different Apartment Categories like 2BHK, 3BHK, Penthouse, Serviced apartments - and set charges differently.
- Manual invoice can be keyed for all other receivables such as Ad-Hoc fees or penalties.
- Easy set up of Income Heads.
- Easy posting of Amount Collected, with generation of e-receipt which can be sent by email, sms or print.
- Create recurring invoices.
- Post Dated Cheques can be tracked easily.
- Financial details against each flats viewed with ease, with color coded lights to identify defaulters.
- Email/SMS reminder can be sent to payment defaulters, with amount specific to each defaulter (similar to mail merge of MS Word).
- Residents can use the "I have paid" button to intimate the treasurer of the payment details.
- Import dues and payments from Tally / Excel.
- Automatically send email of Invoices and Receipts when posted.
- Send line item of open invoices to Defaulters.
- Print open invoices and receipts in batch.
- Filter defaulters on ageing of the due, amount, flat category etc.
- Very easy to use - be compliant with accounting standards without being an accountant.